Discernment Through Balance
Balance is a tough thing to achieve. When you are working hard for a goal, it’s easy to lose sight of other parts of your life. If you are trying to make partner at the law firm, you may work extra hours at the law firm and less time with your family. If you’re trying to write a novel, you may stay up writing late into the night, oversleep and arrive late to work the next day. If you’re struggling with the loss of a loved one, you may not be able to see the beauty of the world around you.
A life coach teaches you how to maintain balance so you don’t lose yourself in the chase, and reminds you to keep in touch with the people and things you value. A coach also helps you identify what elements need patience, which aren’t working, and how to deal with both.
With the support of a life coach, you will be able to:
- Identify and overcome limiting beliefs
- Give yourself permission to do what you really want to do
- Uncover patterns that have kept you from making changes
- Believe in your God-given abilities (we ALL have them)
- Break free from self-defeating habits (we all have these, too)
- Successfully pursue your dream and go beyond previous limitations
Click HERE to read about other benefits of Life Coaching.