Your mind is an extraordinary device – it will think about ANYTHING you want it to, for as long as you want it to, in as much detail as you choose.
What are the thoughts that dominate your mind?
- How can I succeed? What if I fail?
- How can I make a difference? Who cares?
- How can I care even more? What difference does it make?
- What’s one thing I could do today? Why me?
- How can I be more supportive? Why don’t they support me?
- How can I serve? What’s in it for me?
Many of these questions are asked unconsciously – we don’t even realize we are asking them, yet we are constantly asking ourselves questions that either move us towards a fulfilling life or headlong into misery.
It is said that the quality of your life is determined by the quality of your questions. Ask yourself these questions daily – and more importantly – take the time to answer them!
- Who do I love and who loves me?
- What can I do today that will make me smile?
- If I let go of guilt, how will it benefit me?
- If I let go of resentment, how will it benefit me?
- If I let go of guilt and resentment, how will it benefit those around me?
- What will I no longer tolerate?
- What’s one brave thing I can do today?
- Who can I share a random act of kindness with today?
- How can I appreciate and share my kindness and warmth today even more?
- What am I grateful for?
Your thoughts are your choice. Spend thirty days asking yourself the above questions each and every day and notice what has changed in your life… and see the ripple effect it has on those around you!