Usable Advice for Setting and Reaching Goals
If you are reading this, chances are you have a goal you want to reach. How do you know it’s the right one? Did you choose it because you should do it, can do it, or ought to do it? Do you think others expect you to do it? Do you think something terrible will happen if you don’t do it? How about, do you WANT to do it? Most people skip that vital piece and continue to fall short because they don’t really want the goal they’re chasing. You are far more likely to succeed if your goal is something you WANT.
A life coach is a personal teacher, guidepost and cheerleader to help you:
- Name your ideal goal
- Create a realistic plan to achieve it
- Identify obstacles and explore strategies to overcome them
- Face and overcome challenges and fears (real and imaginary)
- Stay motivated and focused
- Recognize progress and growth
Click HERE to read about other benefits of Life Coaching.