Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
The word impossible occurs nine times in the New King James Version of the Bible, and most of the references tell us that this word doesn’t appear in God’s regular vocabulary.
- Matthew 17:20: “Nothing will be impossible.”
- Matthew 19:26: “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
- Mark 10:27: “With men it is impossible, but not with God.”
- Luke 1:37: “With God nothing will be impossible.”
- Luke 18:27: “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”
You cannot bring a burden too heavy for God to lift or a problem too hard for Him to solve or a request too big for Him to answer. God does things no one else can do.